Discover the delights of Lincolnshire
Our Belton Woods hotel is your four-star luxury basecamp to explore the charming Lincolnshire countryside. Strolling through our peaceful, leafy grounds, you’ll have to pinch yourself to believe you’re just an hour’s train ride from London’s King Cross.
We’re neighbours to the National Trust’s stunning Belton House and deer park, and a few miles down the road from the historic market town of Grantham, where Sir Isaac Newton went to school. There’s plenty to entertain nearby, from castles and historic cities to woodlands and beaches. But with our glamorous spa and health club, 36 holes of scenic Championship golf, and afternoon tea available out on the terrace, you may find you don’t venture far at all.
For spa breaks, golfing weekends, romantic getaways, family bonding, weddings, business meetings and more, we look forward to welcoming you to our Belton Woods Hotel.
At a glance:
• Two challenging golf courses in our grounds
• Spa and health club, with treatment packages available
• Atmospheric event spaces amid beautiful grounds
• Alfresco dining and drinking
• Three miles from Grantham, with direct trains available from London