Dog Friendly | Belton Woods Hotel
There's no need to book a dog sitter whilst you're away...
We love dogs and we understand that they can make great travel companions.
A fee of £20 per dog per night is charged for your pet to stay. However the pet owner/guardian may be responsible for any additional cost to the sum of £50 for deep-cleaning, repair and replacement of damaged facilities should these be required.
In order for you to have a pawfect stay with us we ask that you read the below:
- Please ensure your dog is on the lead in all areas of the hotel and on best behaviour at all times
- We’re proud of our stunning grounds so we ask that you clean up after your dog – just remember when walking around the hotel grounds to be on the lookout for flying golf balls
- Where possible please do not leave your four-legged friend in your bedroom by itself
- We know most dogs like their food but there’s no wining or dining for them in the Stanton’s Brasserie, Stanton’s Lounge, however we’re happy to provide a food and drink menu for you in the Claret Jug or in the summer months out on our terrace.
- We welcome dogs in selected hotels, although we do ask that they are well-behaved throughout your stay. Owners are asked to control any noise made by their dog to ensure it does not disturb other guests.
Thank you fur choosing Belton Woods!